[clear - refresh] ---CHILD WITHOUT AN EYE--- [created by may]
recent posts



archives



Be a Devil and Subscribe!!!
Add to my Widsets
myspaces


My other webs
Flash Git
Matt Kings Unbelievable Hype
AMW


My Latest Glogger Snaps
alt="Live Glogger Image" title="Live Image from Glogger Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image
Blogs I read



« # Blogging Brits ? »


Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

Shitty Blogs Club Members






* m a y s t a r *
designs


Thursday, April 28, 2005

Twangle Frent
Just listening to Twangle Frent by muziq.
Until now I never knew it was called Twangle Frent since my
old black label vinyl copy had no track titles.

Getting flashbacks to the mid 90's.
Ach there's a wee tear forming in the corner of
my dried out monitor ray-bruised eye.
It makes me think of pacing around grey streets in Essex towns.
Chelmsford in 1994, and Colchester in 1998.
Not much going for me there.
Even less now I am sat arse stuck, inner tyre, no vent,
constricted gullet, switched off, brain dead, caged beast,
to and fro, like those lemmings went back and forth, til I set off the nuclear blast.
But I wasn't to know that then.
It makes me feel all Twangle Frent.

sketched by dweller at 12:31 am
Share |

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older
maystar maystar maystar designs | maystar designs |
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com