[clear - refresh] ---CHILD WITHOUT AN EYE--- [created by may]
recent posts



archives



Be a Devil and Subscribe!!!
Add to my Widsets
myspaces


My other webs
Flash Git
Matt Kings Unbelievable Hype
AMW


My Latest Glogger Snaps
alt="Live Glogger Image" title="Live Image from Glogger Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image
Blogs I read



« # Blogging Brits ? »


Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

Shitty Blogs Club Members






* m a y s t a r *
designs


Saturday, October 29, 2005

if i needed someone
you're the one that I'd be thinking of

so sir,
yes sir,
thankyou boss,
drat and double drat
clinker the rig master
youngsters in circle master haystack
ol' scarecrow hour is at hand
dark doom and rotten apples on the lawn
sniff runny nosed
listen to the elastic band
doiiiiinnnnngggggg
arrrrr me hearties
Tintin is afraid and his little
Snowie is all matted and piss-soaked.
Great Gigs is disguise
girl on girl
boy on boy
beast on beast
the firey sky
the crackling sulphur
dark deeds,
gunshot kilburn car window.
all in aid of
black pride.
ya get me
dja get me
peace brah
stab im up
stab im up
dja get me
asians sellin us illegal skin bleacher
dja get me

oh I get you against a brick wall,
deejays shadows, enoughs enuff
I want to lie down with
your beauty
Black Beauty
hearing sirens in my sleep
not a peep or a wink
but the sound of the man
interferes and demands
give up your dreams and
share them with the world.
From your tower high perch,
you are a slave to all you survey.

sketched by dweller at 2:02 pm
Share |

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older
maystar maystar maystar designs | maystar designs |
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com