[clear - refresh] ---CHILD WITHOUT AN EYE--- [created by may]
recent posts



archives



Be a Devil and Subscribe!!!
Add to my Widsets
myspaces


My other webs
Flash Git
Matt Kings Unbelievable Hype
AMW


My Latest Glogger Snaps
alt="Live Glogger Image" title="Live Image from Glogger Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image
Blogs I read



« # Blogging Brits ? »


Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

Shitty Blogs Club Members






* m a y s t a r *
designs


Saturday, October 01, 2005

TV Personalities
I'm going to see the TVPs.
After all these years.
Last year we heard bad news about
Dan Treacy
Thought he was gone for good,
now he spends time in the public library.
Not the one I work in.
They're gonna play in Kilburn,
There hasn't been gigs there
since the National got turned into
an evangelist church.

Out of all the wonderful songs
that Mr Treacy has written
the one that catches me in the
back of my throat
transports me to some time
in Glasgow in a sunny wind of
memories is The Dream Inspires,
I just have to think of that song in my head
and I can hear the chorus
and I feel this feeling
that they managed to put into that recording.
Very powerful stuff, unbelievable.
When Dan first sings "dreaming spires"
I feel tears well up and just want to abandon
myself.
An all encompassing transcendent emotion.
More than 8 miles high.

"Stand amid the dreaming spires,
see the dream go higher and higher"

sketched by dweller at 1:37 pm
Share |

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older
maystar maystar maystar designs | maystar designs |
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com