[clear - refresh] ---CHILD WITHOUT AN EYE--- [created by may]
recent posts



archives



Be a Devil and Subscribe!!!
Add to my Widsets
myspaces


My other webs
Flash Git
Matt Kings Unbelievable Hype
AMW


My Latest Glogger Snaps
alt="Live Glogger Image" title="Live Image from Glogger Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image
Blogs I read



« # Blogging Brits ? »


Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

Shitty Blogs Club Members






* m a y s t a r *
designs


Thursday, November 04, 2010

International Limerick Writers Month - my first contribution

Dean Whitbread initiated a month of limerick writing here

He wished to be the sole contributor but I had other plans.

Here is my first entry that I wrote about ten minutes ago.

 

 An elephant from old Dungeness

Left his wife in a terrible mess

He packed up his trunk

And did a swift bunk

Now she's living off mustard and cress!!

 

more nonsense about mustard and cress from The Goon Show

 

The Mustard and Cress Shortage
Seagoon: Mr. Crun, British Railways want you to grow them six thousand acres of mustard and cress - in the Amazon.
Henry: Very well, I'll get my hat. Min!
Minnie: What did you say?
Henry: I'm just going to the Amazon.
Minnie: Be careful.
Henry: I'll be away for six years, Min.
Minnie: I'll put your dinner in the oven, Henry.

Posted via email from Garlic Toothpaste


sketched by dweller at 1:13 am
Share |

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older
maystar maystar maystar designs | maystar designs |
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com