[clear - refresh] ---CHILD WITHOUT AN EYE--- [created by may]
recent posts



archives



Be a Devil and Subscribe!!!
Add to my Widsets
myspaces


My other webs
Flash Git
Matt Kings Unbelievable Hype
AMW


My Latest Glogger Snaps
alt="Live Glogger Image" title="Live Image from Glogger Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image
Blogs I read



« # Blogging Brits ? »


Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

Shitty Blogs Club Members






* m a y s t a r *
designs


Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Kilburn worker
Exhausted itchy eyes
Been pumping it
Caffeine yeah
Back on top
I’m here for you
You are all around
 Bumping hanging sitting round bottoming
Wrinkled beards and big finger rings on the sunny bench
 Where Tennents Super sits proudly in distinguished blue
Need a top up
Eyes glide past racks of coloured fruit and veg
Dreams like this at age seven
2001 Jupiter flight over infinite perspective lego landscapes
Ever evolving and randomly propagating
This high street yeah
You can sing its song
Voice your thoughts aloud to an Irish folk tune
Do its memory justice
Leprefuckinggamblingchauns on the window of
What was Biddy Mulligans
Now a Ladbrokes for broke lads
I get my morning bananas from a bowl
In front of me the men and women get blue bags
Filled with cans of brew
Breakfast with a bang
I get served ahead of them,  give the worker his healthy fruit

You wasters can wait, show the worker some respect.

**********

the cry on the street today is not spare change please - it is a desperate "buy me some fooood!"

sketched by dweller at 10:50 pm
Share |

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older
maystar maystar maystar designs | maystar designs |
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com