[clear - refresh] ---CHILD WITHOUT AN EYE--- [created by may]
recent posts



archives



Be a Devil and Subscribe!!!
Add to my Widsets
myspaces


My other webs
Flash Git
Matt Kings Unbelievable Hype
AMW


My Latest Glogger Snaps
alt="Live Glogger Image" title="Live Image from Glogger Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image
Blogs I read



« # Blogging Brits ? »


Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

Shitty Blogs Club Members






* m a y s t a r *
designs


Wednesday, May 06, 2020

An Ending (Ascent) - Eno - Switzerland - Lauterbrunnen - Stechelberg - Frau Graf
This is what I listened to hiking on my own in the Swiss Alps when I reached the end of the trail up high, alone, surrounded by glaciers and hearing occasional rock falls, lay on my back headphones on, smoked a ciggie * That night lying in Frau Graf's bunk house which had last been renovated in the 1960s, lying there in the cosy Goldilocks row of the communal bunkbed and mildly hallucinating from the altitude, fresh air and excercise - this music was with me as an aural memory imprint passing in ever present waves until sleep overcame me.




sketched by dweller at 9:50 pm
Share |

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

‹Older
maystar maystar maystar designs | maystar designs |
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com