[clear - refresh] ---CHILD WITHOUT AN EYE--- [created by may]
recent posts



archives



Be a Devil and Subscribe!!!
Add to my Widsets
myspaces


My other webs
Flash Git
Matt Kings Unbelievable Hype
AMW


My Latest Glogger Snaps
alt="Live Glogger Image" title="Live Image from Glogger Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image
Blogs I read



« # Blogging Brits ? »


Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

Shitty Blogs Club Members






* m a y s t a r *
designs


Monday, December 06, 2004

from the cybercafe
Bleurgh,
Just moved house, so the faithful
grey box is banged up, out of sight
for a time.
Saturday was one long hard slog and
I was virtually horizontal by the end of it!!

Still, I had ticket to go and experience
Jeff Mills under some railway arches in London Bridge.
So I dragged my sorry arse down there.

I was a total wreck until Jeff took to the decks
and worked his magic. This guy is the most powerful
purveyor on sonic experimentation.
And I don't mean a poxy little experiment where you make a testtube
go fizz. I mean an alchemical spell where you take a crowd of
people and you give them the facility to change themselves into
all powerful magicians for the night. It is exhilarating, but also
frightening. The powers that can be unleashed must be treated with respect.
This is not for the feinthearted.
Still I was taken FULLY by the evenings proceedings.

Practising your tai chi whilst mills is on
the decks and after smoking something potent from a
fellow crowd member, can have very unforseen results.
I had to hold back and restrain myself, cause I was
very close to going too far, breaking through several
psychic/physical barriers
that I am really not properly prepared for.

Mills played a ten second excerpt from CASA and
I knew it was time to go home.

I'll leave it at that.

Except I'll just add these
three magic moves I learnt

Number 1.
Invisible man.

Number 2.
One leg out then in.

Number 3.
Hot thumb disc.


sketched by dweller at 5:14 pm
Share |

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older
maystar maystar maystar designs | maystar designs |
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com