[clear - refresh] ---CHILD WITHOUT AN EYE--- [created by may]
recent posts



archives



Be a Devil and Subscribe!!!
Add to my Widsets
myspaces


My other webs
Flash Git
Matt Kings Unbelievable Hype
AMW


My Latest Glogger Snaps
alt="Live Glogger Image" title="Live Image from Glogger Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image
Blogs I read



« # Blogging Brits ? »


Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

Shitty Blogs Club Members






* m a y s t a r *
designs


Wednesday, June 15, 2005

She Unclasped Her Fist
She unclasped her fist. A pea size time capsule. Swallowed - think time zero. Now an unshakeable tension. 'I'm rising Daddio'. Pin prick pupils to a full planet saucer engulfing black hole. 'Oh Daddio I'm coming home'.

______________________

Read the rest of this superb future/past
micro scene post fi sci storey at the
hippest new fictional blog space
named

Setting Fire To Photographs


_______________________

sketched by dweller at 1:06 am
Share |

Share |

1 Comments:

Blogger SeizeTheNite said...

I read.
I liked...

4:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older
maystar maystar maystar designs | maystar designs |
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com