[clear - refresh] ---CHILD WITHOUT AN EYE--- [created by may]
recent posts



archives



Be a Devil and Subscribe!!!
Add to my Widsets
myspaces


My other webs
Flash Git
Matt Kings Unbelievable Hype
AMW


My Latest Glogger Snaps
alt="Live Glogger Image" title="Live Image from Glogger Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image
Blogs I read



« # Blogging Brits ? »


Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

Shitty Blogs Club Members






* m a y s t a r *
designs


Thursday, May 17, 2007

me at UFO23 teknoval in France 1995


Here is a pic of yours truly at a free spiral tribe techno festival in France in 1995, it was in the massif centrale area not far from Bourge. I bought that hat in a local village shop.

Anyhow I could write reams and reams about that whole trip,
just getting there from the UK took about 4 days.
You'll have to ask me for further details...

sketched by dweller at 1:37 pm
Share |

Share |

1 Comments:

Blogger DAVE BONES said...

Did you know of a French posse called Teckno Terroristz?

7:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older
maystar maystar maystar designs | maystar designs |
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com