[clear - refresh] ---CHILD WITHOUT AN EYE--- [created by may]
recent posts



archives



Be a Devil and Subscribe!!!
Add to my Widsets
myspaces


My other webs
Flash Git
Matt Kings Unbelievable Hype
AMW


My Latest Glogger Snaps
alt="Live Glogger Image" title="Live Image from Glogger Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image
Blogs I read



« # Blogging Brits ? »


Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

Shitty Blogs Club Members






* m a y s t a r *
designs


Thursday, February 04, 2016

Imbolc
This day of fire and woody growth
The birds are woken, the bulbs do stir
I dreamt of clouds all tinged with rainbow
I saw great whales on beaches tremble
Fierce storms of sun fire pulsed through space
And shook our earth’s magnetic cloak
The poles did dance and left their homes
They shifted hearts and minds unwell
Confused the course of mighty mammals
Boats did sink and bodies swelled
Some pink faced men did shout in shame
Blamed others for themselves to gain
Yet beyond this fight for oil and god
The sun fires flares as if to say
I’ve all the energy you need right here
I am your creator let’s make that clear
Many of us feel deep inside
The power of the moon and tide
Yet the ball of fire we know so well
We miss what it is trying to tell
And as I awoke on Imbolc morn
This message in my mind was born
I’ll write it down and read it out
And share it with a friendly crowd.



sketched by dweller at 9:10 pm
Share |

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older
maystar maystar maystar designs | maystar designs |
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com