[clear - refresh] ---CHILD WITHOUT AN EYE--- [created by may]
recent posts



archives



Be a Devil and Subscribe!!!
Add to my Widsets
myspaces


My other webs
Flash Git
Matt Kings Unbelievable Hype
AMW


My Latest Glogger Snaps
alt="Live Glogger Image" title="Live Image from Glogger Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image
Blogs I read



« # Blogging Brits ? »


Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

Shitty Blogs Club Members






* m a y s t a r *
designs


Saturday, June 18, 2005

Scroll (part one of nine)
One day in 1996 in Glasgow I wrote on the back of a Michelob Beer poster. I decided to fill it up from top to bottom with spontanaeous writing. Here I present the first part of that experiment. Parts two to nine will follow shortly.

_______________________________________________

The tenth disciple said unto his parched flock in the city of Ayrab,'visit me only when your cause is just; repent before me like lying Judas beneath the altar of Behemoth and I may just find in my foul pink heart the slight sensation of tolerance and charity. If this occurs I will lay you before me like the singing swinging baboon that you are, and tattoo our lord's cross on your Butt ox for our great father to gaze upon with the righteous delight of an omnipotent being, supreme in his hovel called heaven.'
________________________________________________

sketched by dweller at 6:00 pm
Share |

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older
maystar maystar maystar designs | maystar designs |
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com