[clear - refresh] ---CHILD WITHOUT AN EYE--- [created by may]
recent posts



archives



Be a Devil and Subscribe!!!
Add to my Widsets
myspaces


My other webs
Flash Git
Matt Kings Unbelievable Hype
AMW


My Latest Glogger Snaps
alt="Live Glogger Image" title="Live Image from Glogger Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image
Blogs I read



« # Blogging Brits ? »


Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

Shitty Blogs Club Members






* m a y s t a r *
designs


Sunday, August 20, 2006

Bob Dylan without an eye
Just listening to Dylan's radio show.
The theme this week is "eyes".

It is as usual a fantastic show.
Unfortunately at the final hurdle
Bob makes a tragic error and plays
"dry your eyes" by The Streets.
Surely the worst Streets track by far,
and I don't even like the rest of them.
If it was me, I'd have played
"a pair of brown eyes" by The Pogues.
What would you have replaced the dreadful
Streets with, given half a chance?
Bob needs to know,
and so do I.

Bob Dylan -- Theme Time Radio Hour Episode 15, 'Eyes'

01. Brown Eyed Handsome Man - Chuck Berry
02. 20/20 Vision - Jimmy Martin
03. Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
04. My Blue Eyed Jane - Jimmy Rogers
05. She Winked Her Eye - Gatemouth Brown
06. Spanish Eyes - Al Martino
07. Keep An Eye On Love - Ernestine Anderson
08. Eyeballing - Chuck Higgins
09. Brown Eyes - Blue Sky Boys
10. Eyesight To The Blind - Sonny Boy Wilkinson
11. Tell Me My Lying Eyes Are Wrong - George Jones
12. Raging Eyes - Nick Lowe
13. Bloodshot Eyes - Wynonie 'Mr Blues' Harris
14. I Still Miss Someone - Johnny Cash
15. I Only Have Eyes For You - The Flamingos
16. Dry Your Eyes - The Streets

sketched by dweller at 8:31 pm
Share |

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older
maystar maystar maystar designs | maystar designs |
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com