[clear - refresh] ---CHILD WITHOUT AN EYE--- [created by may]
recent posts



archives



Be a Devil and Subscribe!!!
Add to my Widsets
myspaces


My other webs
Flash Git
Matt Kings Unbelievable Hype
AMW


My Latest Glogger Snaps
alt="Live Glogger Image" title="Live Image from Glogger Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image
Blogs I read



« # Blogging Brits ? »


Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

Shitty Blogs Club Members






* m a y s t a r *
designs


Sunday, February 27, 2005

put your ear to my wall
What would you hear?
Me stumbling from room to room
tripping over newspapers and other untidy obstructions.
Plunging the blocked sink over and over again.
Flicking on the tv and watching the odd thing .
Tuning in the radio while I cook or plunge the
fucking sink again.
Turning them off again.
A kettle boiling.
The bleep of a nokia.
Coughing up of flem and me spitting it into the toilet or
a mug chosen to receive the gunk.
Ripping off of a piece of toilet paper and me blowing
my nose into it.

When I wake up in the morning I hear the sounds
of birds singing outside. They always sing beautifully.
No walled-in sick and neurotic coughs and bangs from them.

sketched by dweller at 12:34 am
Share |

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older
maystar maystar maystar designs | maystar designs |
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com