[clear - refresh] ---CHILD WITHOUT AN EYE--- [created by may]
recent posts



archives



Be a Devil and Subscribe!!!
Add to my Widsets
myspaces


My other webs
Flash Git
Matt Kings Unbelievable Hype
AMW


My Latest Glogger Snaps
alt="Live Glogger Image" title="Live Image from Glogger Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image
Blogs I read



« # Blogging Brits ? »


Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

Shitty Blogs Club Members






* m a y s t a r *
designs


Monday, December 12, 2005

Ecstacy Song
I've seen you swimming
and I want to fake it

but it was a reflection
and I know I can make it

we are all just visitors
nice to be here twice

I'm teasin'
the kick is pleasin'
but administer to the lack lustre
coz my brain buster

is shining from beyond
a dazzling moonlit pond

its the answer to a question
"how can I dance forever?"

written 1997

sketched by dweller at 11:52 pm
Share |

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older
maystar maystar maystar designs | maystar designs |
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com