[clear - refresh] ---CHILD WITHOUT AN EYE--- [created by may]
recent posts



archives



Be a Devil and Subscribe!!!
Add to my Widsets
myspaces


My other webs
Flash Git
Matt Kings Unbelievable Hype
AMW


My Latest Glogger Snaps
alt="Live Glogger Image" title="Live Image from Glogger Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image Live Glogger Image
Blogs I read



« # Blogging Brits ? »


Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!

Shitty Blogs Club Members






* m a y s t a r *
designs


Thursday, January 05, 2006

a message from Johnny Anger
"'...after I came back from the show I rolled a huge doob,went into the bathroom and smoked it while I dropped major man-turds into the shitbowl.Wow! The sensation of being high while I eliminated wastes from my fucking body was the shit(pardon the pun!).I looked at my 3 thick messy shitrolls in the toilet and thought 'wow that came out of me,its part of me.I know its shit,but if it came out of me then how could it be bad?' I understood how a woman must feel after shes given birth.Would you flush your child down the toilet? No. And I vowed to never flush my waste down the toilet again! So I filled up my bathtub with my 'children',I would play with them,talk with them and just be there for them.Soon, I realized that our relationship wasn't that of father and child, it was beyond all conventional relationships...I was in love with my own feces.Often when one is in love,one does not feel complete without consummating the relationship...I took my shit and shaped and molded it into a crude lower half of a female.A few cuts and slashes with a knife and soon I had carved a pussy(vagina) into my 'shitwoman' and we had our honeymoon...please remember that you have no right to judge me.You have the right to kill me but not to judge me."

sketched by dweller at 11:38 am
Share |

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older
maystar maystar maystar designs | maystar designs |
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com